Sunday, August 3, 2008

need more Katie!

There has been a lot going on over the last month! Holy moly! I think things may finally be slowing down a bit. My sister and her two kids went back to New Mexico about a week ago. It was awesome having them here for a couple of weeks! I really miss them!!! I had a lot of fun with Katie and Zach. Terri and I didn't get to spend as much time together as we normally do, but we had a lot going on...the kids and the wedding! Katie is really growing up. She is communicating better and completely ornery! She's crazy! But I love every minute with her!

This is me with my niece and nephew, Katie and Zach. They are beautiful and fun and crazy...and I miss them!

This is Katie playing on the back porch at my mom and dad's. She thought it would be funny to play in dad's watering bucket. Then she kept ducking down so I couldn't take her picture.
This is Katie eating cake at the wedding. Did I mention what a nut this kid is?


This is Katie getting her hair done for the wedding.

No comments: