Sunday, August 3, 2008

the wedding

We made it through the wedding weekend! Terri and Meg and I got to spend a few nights together. We kidnapped Meghan and brought her to mom and dad's house. We stayed up late watching movies and eating chocolate and popcorn and talking. It was a beautiful wedding and of course, Meghan was beautiful!

This is me, Meghan, Bo and Terri. Meghan and Bo are brother and sister. Bo was Meghan's Martin of Honor. That's what a male Maid of Honor is called.


Sean was an usher for the wedding. That is a picture of my Carrie Underwood hair. I loved the hair, but the makeup was a bit much. Meghan, Holly and I went to have our hair and makeup done for the wedding. Oh, and Katie went with us too.


Here are the girls!


The "sisters"!


Meghan and Bo!

It was a crazy weekend, but we all had fun. Meghan had a great day, and that's all that mattered! It was good to spend some time with Bo, too. He's leaving in a week to go to Texas. He's joined the Air Force. I'm so proud of both of them.





No comments: