Monday, August 11, 2008

good-byes

Sean, the kids and I went to Langley yesterday to spend a little time with my cousin, Bo. He's leaving today for San Antonio. He joined the Air Force. He seems really excited about it. I'm glad! I'm really proud of him. I think he will do great. It's really sad to see him go. As soon as he's completed basic training, he's off to a tech school assignment. My sister and I grew up with Meghan and Bo. They actually did live with us for a while...they were over at our house all the time. They are both just like my little brother and sister. Meghan just got married, and now Bo is leaving for Air Force. I can't wait to hear from Bo after he gets settled. I'm feeling just a little emotional today, I guess. I love my family! It's hard when you're really close to your family. My sister and I really close. I'm glad that she and Nate are doing what they love, but I'm really getting tired of them living so far away! Zach and Katie really need their aunt Tonya! Just a few months until I see them all again though. Hopefully, I'll see Bo around the holidays. You really should always make sure the people you care about most know that you care about them.

No comments: