Wednesday, July 23, 2008

the wonderful world of katie



This is my niece, Kaitlyn. She's pretty much amazing. My whole family went to the Tulsa Zoo last Saturday. Sean's company picnic was there at the Zoo. We walked around so Katie could explore all the animals. I had fun just watching her. Monday night, the kids and I went up to my mom's to spend the evening with my family. Katie wanted me to race her all over mom and dad's backyard. So, I did. She's a nut. Terri is leaving in a few days. I'm going to miss them a lot. I'll just have to hope Christmas comes soon! They are coming back to Oklahoma for Christmas.

In the meantime...Meghan is getting married on Friday. It's here. After all this time! I decided to take Holly to get our hair and makeup done on Friday morning. That should be fun! Tonight and tomorrow, we will be decorating the church! Wow! Busy times ahead!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I looked at this picture and thought, surely she has two nieces name Katie! Then I enlarged the picture and thought, Nope! Just one! How did she get so big?