Sunday, July 11, 2010

get a room

Sean and I decided to spice up our date night Friday night. Ahem. We went bowling. Sean really does enjoy to bowl. I enjoy the first game. Because by the end of the first game, I am so stinkin frustrated that I suck and Sean is beating me. But this time, I did pretty good. I think I even laughed during the second game. Yes, that's right. I said second game. Actually we bowled 4 games! By the time the night was over I had bowled a 134. Amazing all-time high score for me! Thank you, thank you.

There were two younger couples bowling next to us. Couple #1 had to encourage each other between each turn with disgusting groping, drinking shots, and slobbery kissing. Oh, and dancing! How could I forget the dancing! After about an hour or so, the two girls were pretty much wasted. Remember these people were already there...and drinking...when Sean and I arrived. They were having quite a bit of trouble walking. Don't ask me how they kept up the game. I never did look at their scores. I was too busy being entertained by their shenanigans.

So, I just bowled another strike and tried to get Sean's attention. But I couldn't. I follow his eyes to see these two girls kissing and acting reallll crazy! What do you do when you see stuff like that? Look away? Stare? Offer breath mints? Seriously, I'm not sure. I decided to see what their boyfriends were thinking about this. One boyfriend was bowling and turned around to talk to them...saw his woman kissing another woman...and walked over immediately and pulled her off! I don't know if the girl was mad or embarrassed. She started crying. Her boyfriend had to help her walk out. I'm not sure if the girl knew what she was doing or not.

Maybe after so many shots, it's hard to differentiate between males and females. Her friend and boyfriend did both have dark hair. Maybe she just got confused. Or maybe she really wanted to kiss her friend. That was a girl. Maybe the Katy Perry music videos inspired her. I'm not sure. I was a little scared to go talk to them. I didn't want to be next!

I just don't think girls kissing girls is right. I know there is some hot stuff going on right now with girls doing all that social kissing just for the fun of it when they go out. Just seems silly. It's one thing to do it for attention. It's another to do it because a person thinks they are gay.

Or. Maybe the boyfriend was just jealous he wasn't getting any kissing action.

No comments: