Saturday, June 26, 2010

annabelle smith

"I love it when a good plan works out."
Liam Neeson is good. One of my favorites. We took the kids out tonight to spend a little family time. Interesting family time. First, we visited my cousin, Jami, in the hospital. She gave birth to her 5th child on Thursday. This time around has been a little difficult for her, so I've been spending some time with her at the hospital. We all went to visit again today. Funny we ran into my parents there! That's always fun! I love my mom and dad...and I love that my kids love them.
Then we went to another hospital to visit a dear friend of ours in ICU. He had a bad spell of scary high blood pressure. He seems to be doing better and better, and it was good that we could go encourage him.
Then we were off to have an adventure...we went to Taco Cabana for the first time. I had a pretty good experience. Even ate some jalapenos. Not sure why. But I'm crazy like that.
Then we decided to go see The A-Team. We loved it! I laughed. It felt good to laugh. Great movie. And I just really want to send a memo to Liam and ask him not to wear gray hair. It takes away his edge. He's really got an image to maintain. The gray kind of softened him up in this movie. Didn't take away from his blue eyes though. Not that they are any match for my husband's amazing eyes. You can get lost in those things, I tell ya. Sean's eyes. Not Liam's.
So, Liam, grab a bottle of Just For Men on the way home, would ya? Ok then.

No comments: