Sunday, June 14, 2009

training

I've been exercising with Holly to help her with her volleyball workout. It's been really good. I've lost a few pounds and am starting to see my body take a different shape...a good shape. I've always wanted to run in a 5K or something like that. John 3:16 Mission is sponsoring a run in the fall, and so I've decided to train for it and enter. I'm not sure what my goals are yet, but I'm working on it. I'm excited really! I think I might be getting addicted to running. I've been running on a treadmill. I'd like to do some of my training outside. I'm going to mark a good route outdoors in my neighborhood to start running. I'll be posting some updates on my training in the months to come.

In other news, I'm still looking for a job. I had two interviews last week. I have one this week. I'm wondering if these are my only options, or if God has something else in mind. I should know something about my employment future by the end of the week. That would be good. While I'm not worrying and fretting, I'm trying to rely on God to provide what my family needs and what I want. Not always easy.

Father's Day is this weekend. I'm not sure what to buy for my husband, my dad, or my father-in-law. The thinking continues....

No comments: