Thursday, June 18, 2009

all-american reject

The dream job called me this morning. I should have known it really was a dream job. After two interviews and the C.O.O. telling me I was the top candidate, he called me to say they hired someone else. Now, can someone tell me what is up with that? Seriously. Honestly, part of me is upset, and the other part is relieved. I've really been praying for the right job. I know others are praying for me as well. I hate to waste time being upset over this, when it really just feels like confirmation that this wasn't the job God has in mind for me. Ok, then. So, God. What job do you have in mind? I'm all eyes and ears. It would be great if you could make it a little more obvious. Ok, God. You're starting to stress me out a little. I need a job. Oh wait. I'm supposed to be trusting you, right? Crap.

No comments: