Wednesday, June 17, 2009

running update

I would also like to add that I ran 1.5 miles yesterday...and walked 1.5 miles. I was pushing myself to see if I could really do it. I can. Dang. I was also trying to go further in distance to try and work out some of the soreness out of my legs. Didn't really help that so much. I've only maintained my weight this week. My body is taking better shape, but no poundage lost. It might be time to start back with the help of my diet pill...or start cutting back on carbs. That will help drop some weight.

I think I'm going to stick with running 1.5 miles for the next week or so. That is pretty challenging to me right now. I need to focus on my endurance right now. I'll have to work on my time later. I really want to make it through the run without stopping. I think I could cut more time off my run after I drop some more weight. I could run faster.

So, next on the checklist...endurance and diet.

No comments: