Tuesday, April 28, 2009

excited!

I'm so excited about what God is doing in my life! I'm so excited about what God is going to do in my life! I'm so excited about the place I'm at in my life! It's really an exciting time. It's been a good couple of weeks...learning, praying, talking, listening. Really good.

I'm not excited about cleaning my room or the kitchen today or folding laundry. I want to sew. All day. I want to get a mocha or vanilla caramel latte, put a movie on and just sew. I even have a new sewing machine I got for Christmas! I just got it out of the box last week. Still don't know how to use it yet. I've got to make time for that. Sewing is awesome.

I'm excited about getting a break from my kids playing sports. We'll have a break for a few weeks before they start back for the summer and fall.

I'm excited about spending more time with my friends. I'm going to start making more time for my friends.

I'm excited.

No comments: