Wednesday, April 15, 2009

change

So, I changed the look of my blog. I was getting tired of looking at the pink. But hey, I might get tired of looking at purple. For now, it's what I like.

I'm resting this week. Well, resting and seeking and searching and thinking and praying and hoping and laughing and spending and more...

What is my limit? Sometimes you come to a place where you just hit a wall; you can't take whatever it is you're dealing with anymore. You just have to stop. You have to readjust and refocus. That's where I'm at today. I've hit a wall. I don't know how to talk to it or reason with it. I don't know how to climb over it or knock it down. I can't find my way around it. That's where paragraph 2 comes in.

God, where do you want me? When? Wow. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: