Tuesday, March 10, 2009

why is it still dark?

It's time for another post. I got up at 4:30am. Holy moly. My husband and I went to work out together. Working out together is nice. Getting up at 4:30am is not nice. Early morning is the only time we can work out...and the only time we can work out together. Something must really be wrong with our busy lives. Yes, I'm sure there is. I think it has something to do with the fact that we have three teenagers who all are playing sports. And it's still dark outside.

My friend, Jenni, was in town and stayed with me this weekend. That was really cool. We had a chance to talk and catch up...and laugh! We always laugh a lot when we're together. Good times. In a few weeks, she's off to Cambodia. I just have mixed feelings about that. Jenni is amazing.

Here's to another manic Monday.

No comments: