Thursday, March 26, 2009

seriously!

The title of my blog suits me well I'd say. I do often tend to forget things...only momentarily. My friend Jenni used to tell me that I am the most disorganized organized person she knows. It's true. I can get things in order. I can make lists. I can organize tasks, files, people, etc. Then I forget what I did or where I put something. I think I've become more aware of how silly I am over the last few years. It's really getting worse. Maybe I just have too much going on to try and remember anything. I might misplace a shopping list. I might misplace my keys. I might even forget where I just put the laundry soap.

It drives me crazy when I do it myself. Now, my kids are not really organized. I've learned to adjust to that. But, I'm just about to go insane if they forget one more thing! They are forgetting to turn in homework...forgetting their lunches...forgetting their books...forgetting they have sports practice...forgetting to let me know where they have practice at in order to be picked up...forgetting sports equipment that they need in order to play in a game!

I'm going to Walgreen's to stock up on some ginseng and ginko.

No comments: