Monday, March 30, 2009

props

I am thanking myself for staying up so late to do laundry for my family. My husband so sweetly gave me a hug and kiss. My kids were snoring so they have no idea I stayed up until 3am washing their blessed little school clothes. But hey...I got behind this week in laundry. I don't know if I had a choice. It was either do some laundry or let my kids get a detention for breaking dress code. One detention wouldn't hurt them, I guess. And after all, they are always complaining about having to wear dress code. It could be fun...or not.

So, I should be going back to bed. But, I'm awake now. What?!?

I played a game last night at church. I had to eat a blow pop and then blow a bubble with the gum first to win. I was beat by a few seconds. Man. I'm going to maybe start practicing that. I know I could win.

No comments: