Thursday, March 26, 2009

welcome!

I've been reading other blogs about couponing and such. I've decided to join in. It makes shopping a little more fun...there's a challenge to really work the best deal you can. You save money! So, why not?

I recently joined the Walgreen's club...and soon there will be two CVS stores in the Tulsa area! More deals!

So, I went to Walgreen's this week and tried to work some magic. I had $7.13 on my Wag's gift card from last month. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of my haul. I purchased several items though. After subtracting my coupons and my gift card balance from the grand total, I only owed $21.24. However, I will be getting $13 back on my gift card! I only paid $8 out of pocket for all the stuff I got...3 cans of soup, 1 can of Pam cooking spray, 36 pack of tampons, tube of toothpaste, garnier fructis shampoo, two 4-packs of pudding, and some Axe hair putty. Not a bad deal for $8!!

1 comment:

Anya said...

oh...lookout girl! the drugstore deals are addictive! There are a ton of web-sites to help you in your journey! Happy saving!