Tuesday, October 13, 2009

life

I'm intrigued. My pastor asked our leadership team at church to start journaling. We're going to journal together at our leadership meetings. I think it's pretty cool. Sean and I even started doing it with our kids. It's amazing! Seriously! We follow a pattern called S.O.A.P. when we journal. S stands for scripture. O stands for observation. A stands for application. P stands for prayer. It's amazing to me what you can get out of the scriptures! The words and verses just come alive and God speaks in the most fascinating ways! Even our kids realized it when we showed them how to do the journaling. Anyway. I'm doing it on my own too.

Also, the last two weeks have just been draining. Good stuff is happening, but it's just a lot to handle emotionally. We've had some great talks with our kids. Talking about all kinds of things. Relationships, mostly. Moving stuff. Seriously. Also, work has just been stressful. We're right in the middle of our survey/interviews/accreditation meetings. I was seriously worried about several things. God just worked everything out for me. I didn't have to do anything I was originally told I would have to do. That's a good thing. Basically, I would have had to lie about some things. Now that this busy time is over, I'm probably still just getting ready for another busy time! I'm going to begin meeting clients soon. There are so many clients! I don't know how I will be able to see them all each week. Well, I'll deal with that later. For tomorrow, I just need to get through the accreditation and survey. So far, so good.

I'm looking forward to some down time this weekend hopefully. I'd like to get some more sewing done on my t-shirt quilt. I'll have to post pictures soon. It's turning out pretty cool I think! I'm making it completely from scratch...no pattern! I like the challenge.

Until next time...

No comments: