Friday, October 16, 2009

fa, fa, fa, friday

It's Friday. I'm home alone. The house is quiet. Just me and the dog. I don't mind it all. The kids are off playing sports in Missouri. Wish I was there watching them. The husband is off in some half-n-half town, Talucogee...what? He's leading worship for a work event. Why do people make up names of towns that are half of one town and half of another? Tahlequah +Muskogee = Tahlekogee. What? Texas + Oklahoma = Texhoma. What? Arkansas + Oklahoma = Arkoma. What? Seriously.

I've been seriously aching to buy more MAC makeup. So, I like makeup. So. They have such neat stuff out right now. I'm missing out!

So, in much bigger, more grown up news, my work passed its accreditation survey this week. Easiest process the boss has ever been through he says. It's been an interesting couple of weeks at work I'd say. But the stressful, nerve-wracking event is over. Now on to more stressful things! Next, I will be introduced to clients. Real live people who are counting on me to help them and teach them. Crap! That's a lot of pressure! Luckily, I work with two great therapists. They really are great. In other news, during this crazy time, I managed to amaze my boss. So, I think my job is secure for a few more weeks. Ahem.

With that peace of mind, I'm going back to sewing on the t-shirt quilt I'm making.

No comments: