Saturday, October 3, 2009

boom boom pow

I almost forgot I had a blog! What's up with that? Wow. I don't know what God is doing. He provides a great job opportunity which I took. I have almost been working a month now. Since starting my new job, I have had 3 other job offers! What's up with that? One of the offers is something I was really wanting. Now I don't know if I want it or not. Kind of confusing. This timeline of occurring events.

So. Last weekend my daughter and I dyed our hair. My first time to dye my hair ever. Of course it was my 17 year old daughter's first time. I don't know what I was thinking. We had fun. You can't even really tell mine is dyed. Holly's looked so pretty, but it is already fading. We didn't know we should have used 2 bottles of dye for long hair until after we did it. So, now we know for next time.

Our new church is moving and going forward. We have our first service tonight in our newly rented building. Pretty cool stuff. Sean has been gone every night this week helping with the sound and media stuff. He comes home to sleep basically. After tonight, things will hopefully be back to normal. I can't wait to hang out with him tomorrow. I miss him.

In other news, my oldest son has been diagnosed with swine flu. He didn't feel well Monday night. Tuesday morning Sean took him to the Dr. The Dr. diagnosed with swine and prescribed Tamiflu. We got the meds in him Tuesday night. Devon hasn't had a fever since Wednesday evening. I don't know.... Did we catch they symptoms quick enough? Did he really have the swine flu? Tuesday and most of Wednesday he just slept. Since Wednesday evening though, he's been acting fine. We haven't been taking any precautions though. Sean and I quarantined Devon to his room. We only let him out to use the bathroom. No one else can use the bathroom that Devon is using. I'm wearing a mask every time I go into his room. Washing my hands and disinfecting light switches and doorknobs constantly. Changing my clothes that I wear in his room. Devon is soooo bored that he is getting mad now. I feel bad for him, but I don't want to take any chances on getting anyone else sick.

I'll be glad when we get our computer back. Aaron accidentally downloaded a virus while trying to do some research for school. A friend of ours is fixing it. It's been gone over a week! He is letting us borrow a laptop. But I want my computer! This laptop is kind of slow.

I'll post more about work this week. I should have some interesting stories, I think.

No comments: