Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas surprise!


Avalon is in the back on the riser.
At the front of the stage is Natalie Grant, Michael English, Casting Crowns, and Pure Energy.

My husband scored free tickets to the Casting Crowns Christmas concert at the new BOK Arena. What a great line-up: Casting Crowns, Michael English, Pure Energy (?), Avalon, and NATALIE GRANT, and Denver and the Mile High Orchestra! The three hour show was amazing! Natalie sang my favorite Christmas song, O Holy Night. Could it get any better? I don't think so! Everyone performed some traditional Christmas songs, but Casting Crowns and Natalie Grant sang a couple of original Christmas songs. Amazing...simply amazing. They were both very moving. Casting Crowns is deeply involved in World Vision. They talked about sponsoring children. Sean and I picked out a child for our family to sponsor. That's been on my heart for several years. I don't know why I never did anything about it. But, we made a commitment last night. It will be exciting! Here are a few pictures from last night...

Natalie Grant leading Christmas carols in front of John 3:16 Mission.


The whole crew on stage in the opening song.



Natalie Grant singing with Melissa and Jenna from Avalon.

No comments: