Monday, November 17, 2008

we are the champions, my friend...

Last night was our church Chili Cook Off. Sean and I lead a LIFE Group on Sunday nights in our home. Our group decided to enter together with a Toy Story theme. You can't really see me in this picture. I'm behind the Prospector. I'm the tail end of the slinky dog. We had a lot of fun last night. Mr. Potato Head and I made the chili. It was kind of funny because last week our group had our own chili cook off. Anyone who wanted could bring chili to our group and we would vote on the best one. That would be the chili we would enter in the contest. Well, only Mr. Potato Head and I made chili. Everyone liked them both. So, one guy mixed them together and said we should just mix them and enter. So, we did! Our chili won 3rd place! Our group won 1st Place for Best Decoration! Sean and I got a lot of teasing and laughs being the slinky dog, but we had fun making our costume together.


Here's a picture of our prizes! A $10 Wal-Mart gift card for 3rd Place Chili. A $25 Wal-Mart gift card and a soap apron for Best Theme/Decoration! Awesome!


This is Sean and I in our interpretation of the Slinky Dog. I do have a little curly tail, but it's hard to see. That Buzz Lightyear doll is mine. Just so you know.

No comments: