Tuesday, December 9, 2008

an epiphany

I love the name of my blog. It fits me. I forget stuff a lot it seems. Sean and I went to Branson this weekend. I semi-lost our Silver Dollar City tickets. I misplace my ear warmer/headband thingy. I put a small sack inside of a larger sack in trying to create more space and then forgot what I did with the small sack. My friend Jenni would say this is typical of me, I guess. Sean says I do this quite often. I've noticed that my mother does this on a daily basis. Um, I think I misplace stuff in an organized way.

I had a good time with Sean this weekend. We never get a chance to get away except we do take some time away around our anniversary. So, this was pretty neat for us. We played dominoes...which I won 2 out 3 games! He's teaching me well I'd say! We shopped and walked around Silver Dollar City remembering the times we went as kids. I forgot how much Sean makes me laugh. Good times. Good times.


This is me trying to lighten the moment. We just got to the entrance of Silver Dollar City and realized I left the tickets in the van.


We watched the Christmas Carol in SDC...awesome show!


Sean standing up straight in Grandfather's Mansion!


Don't let your small children see this, folks! Don't worry. Frosty was not harmed in any way in the making of this photo. My husband is only pretending.

2 comments:

Anya said...

looks like you had a good time! It's always good to get away with just your hubby!

Sara said...

I love SDC at Christmas! I've been going to Branson since before Branson was cool! Good times! Glad you had fun and have someone to keep you from just losing everything!