Monday, November 3, 2008

long time coming...

I've been putting off posting. So much has happened in the last several weeks. Both of my grandpa's did pass away within about a week of each other. There has just been a lot of family stuff happening. Things are starting to get back to a routine pace.

The truth is I've just been lazy. The first three weeks of October were crazy and stressful, so I just took last week off. I took a break from doing anything. But now, the break is over, and it's time to get busy. Get busy with all the little things! Finish my sewing projects. Begin making Christmas cards. Finish replacing all the things I lost when I lost my wallet. The tedious, boring things need to be done!

I did make a pumpkin pie last week! My first time to try my mom's famous pumpkin pie! It turned out okay. It would have been awesome had I used traditional pie crust. I used graham cracker crust. Woot for me going out on a limb while baking!

My youngest son, Aaron, went to Washington D.C. last week on a school trip. Every year the school takes the 8th grade class to Washington D.C. Aaron had a blast. He finally called the day before he came home to let us know he was okay. So independent!

Because of all the family situations happening, my sister came to visit. I got snap a few pictures of my niece and nephew! They are both growing up so fast! Here's a couple pics, so I can share their cuteness!



No comments: