Friday, November 14, 2008

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I'm such a goof when it comes to giving gifts or surprise. I like to give things, and I can never wait. I like watching the person receive the gift and their reaction and all. Well, I wanted to surprise Sean this year by getting him an amp for Christmas. He's been looking and asking for one for over a year. So, I did. I got him a crazy, loud amp. Sean said it would melt concrete blocks. It's a Vox Valvetronic 100VT something or other. It has 2 speakers and is 100 watts. Pretty powerful. I couldn't stand it any longer. I forwarded him the email receipt last night. He didn't even believe me at first! He's pretty excited about it though. I had to order it, and it should arrive sometime next week. He kept saying, "Babe, I can't believe you bought me an amp." And I said, "I know. I can't believe I bought you an amp that you can't play at home."

Here's to an awesome night tonight! Sean and I have been trying to squeeze time in for each other here and there over the past couple of weeks. Tonight we have no other plans. So, here's to date night with my Sean!

No comments: