Monday, September 15, 2008

just another manic monday...

and I guess I will be doing laundry to try and fulfill my boredom. I try not to be bored with the kids in school, but I can't help it. Who wants to clean and do laundry on their day off? Not me! Sara said I should be having coffee and lunch with friends and getting pedis/manis! Come on over, Sara! I do like having time to myself. It helps calm me down when I can have time for myself. I'm just as scatterbrained as ever but in a calmer way. Ha! We're all still adjusting to the kids being in school. I don't want to go back to homeschooling, but I just haven't quite figured out what to do yet on my days at home. Yes, I have a million things I could be doing...the dryer keeps buzzing at me this morning, reminding me I have already started laundry. I could be sleeping, clipping coupons, organizing closets, cleaning the showers, working on my quilting project, etc. All of it just seems silly. So, I guess I will just be doing laundry today until I think of something better to do. I am going to try and make an apple pie today. Woot for cooking!

No comments: