Tuesday, May 31, 2011

get well soon

I have a box of puffs tissue by my bed. I haven't been sick in a couple of years. Then we got a new dog a couple of weeks ago. I can't stop playing with her or holding her. Every time I do, I start sneezing. And whatever is blowing around outside is not helping either! So, now I'm fighting some kind of sinus/allergy cold. So dumb.

I haven't talked much about it but I was diagnosed with Celiac disease in March. It has been rough adjusting and understanding all of it. I'm allergic to gluten. I get very sick when I eat any food with gluten in it. I didn't have any gluten for about 3 weeks, and I felt great! So. It's tough finding food and sticking to a gluten-free diet. I have another lab appointment coming up in a couple of weeks. The Doc is going to check my blood level again and see if I'm doing better. And it might be kinda hard to get an accurate reading...mainly because I've kinda been eating stuff I shouldn't. Ugh.

And now I am going to rest. Rest is good for when you don't feel good.

No comments: