Monday, May 4, 2009

check, please!

Someone told me recently that I'm not really all that outgoing. I'm unsure whether that should be taken as an offense or a compliment. I think I'm borderline. I can be extroverted when I want to be, but I don't like to do it very often. You don't have to be outgoing to make great relationships. I think I'll take it as a compliment. I mean, hey, it just means I'm not obnoxious! Ha!

I sure hate it when people say, "Never mind!" I mean why did they ask you something in the first place? Just to check and see if you're listening? Just to see if you'll actually do whatever it is they had in mind? Sometimes I say "never mind" to people...just to get a laugh. I see how that really sucks now after having it done to me. I'm going to think twice before I do that to someone else again. I want my words to count for something. I don't want to be talking just to add to the air quality.

Yup, it's going to be an interesting week. Hopefully, no flooding...but I wouldn't mind a nice rain storm. It makes for good reading!

No comments: