Wednesday, June 11, 2008

a post full of pics!

I just wanted to share a few pics today just to show what we've been doing lately...

I took the kids swimming last week. Holly is on the left, and Aaron is on the right. The girl in the middle, Macrae, is Holly's friend. Notice that Devon isn't in the picture...he likes to play by himself. We always "pool-sit" for some friends when they are out of town. That's the perks of having friends with a pool!


This is my husband. We took this at the river. He's working on an assignment for his school. I joined him for this assignment. He took his guitar (note the strap across his back), and we sang "God of This City" and prayed over Tulsa and its leaders. It was a neat experience. We took the picture to send to his professor. We also slapped lots of mosquitoes!


Sean and I went to watch the WCL Championships last weekend. We saw the WCL in February when it came to Tulsa. It's a mixed martial arts fighting league founded by Chuck Norris. Seriously. The guy in the middle of this picture in black, bending over, that is ol Chuck. He was there. It was pretty cool. We saw an actual knock-out! This guy was out cold! After Sean reassured me the guy wouldn't have any brain damage, I was fine...I wanted to see another one! When the guy fell, his head bounced off the mat! Whoa!


No comments: