Sunday, July 10, 2011

Look at you out on a big trip...

I just got home from Las Vegas, New Mexico. What a great week visiting my sister and her family! As always, there is never enough time to spend with just me and my sister. She makes me laugh.

Speaking of laughing! My niece, Kaitlyn, makes me laugh the most, the loudest and the hardest! She is seriously my soul mate and mini-me! We might be twins separated at birth...and born in the wrong decades! She is such a little social bug, and she's not really afraid to try anything. That might be where we differ!

It was really a great, relaxing week. We hung out and played cards, hiked, shopped, and Sean and I got to cook dinner for the campers! Oh, and I went down the zip line on the ropes course..and played two pretty intense games of paint ball. Let's just say I have found a new love of shooting guns!

It was a whole family party! My parents, my cousin Vanessa, Sean, Devon and myself all went! Katie, Vanessa, mom and I all got airbrush tattoos. Mom, dad, Devon, Sean and I hiked up Hermit's Peak. I'm still sore from that 6 hour hike!! I did quite a nice tan from being in the sun so much. Too bad it's in the shape of my tank tops and not my swimsuit. Womp womp.

It was a much needed vacation. It was too short! I love the mountains! I love the cool air. I loved sleeping with the windows open. I loved eating fruit every day. I loved having gluten free food to eat. I loved playing cards. I loved having my sister nearby. I loved the views! I loved not dealing with humidity!

And today...now, I'm enjoying a pedicure and manicure to end the week with a real bang. My skin is so dry from being in high altitude.

It was a great week. I look forward to when my sister comes in December for Christmas!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: